Remodels & New Construction:
Since 2008, San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles area residents have turned to Justin Mayall Installations for custom designs and installations. JMI, Inc. provides the best products, custom installation techniques and services to complete your new custom home or your home renovation project.
All of our services are in house; take offs, field measurements, design assistance and installations. We do not sub-contract our services. We provide elegant, efficient and custom designed products.
Our Custom Installation Services Include:
• Aluminum, Aluminum/Wood and Vinyl – Doors and Windows
• Sliding, Multi-sliding, Swinging, Bi-folding, Curved, Lift & Slide and Pivot doors
• Corner units with various degrees
• Exterior pockets with closed or open wall options
• Flush track systems
• Hidden track systems
• Energy Efficient doors & windows
• Custom gates in opaque glass or other
• Custom glazing: Stairs, bridges, railings
• Store front – Non-thermal and Thermally broken
• Commercial entry - Non-thermal and Thermally broken
• Store front glass systems for malls, offices and showrooms
• Casement, Awning, Hoppers, Single Hung, Fixed, Raked, Curved and Tilt & Turns Windows
• Mirrored framed or frameless, trackless, sliding or bi-folding closet doors
• Wood framed mirrored doors in Solid Oak, Maple or Hardwood
• Frosted Glass Closet Doors (European Style)
• Custom mirrors in various shapes
• Tub/Shower enclosures - sliding, swinging or pivot, frameless, custom heavy glass
• A variety of colors and trims to suit your shower door needs
When installing new products, Justin Mayall Installations choice of manufacturer, hardware and finish is directly related to our experience in servicing and repairing sliding glass doors and windows. The combination of manufacturer, hardware and finish will meet or exceed your requirements when installing new or replacing sliding doors and windows. We use a specialist approach to ensure the absolute best-finished product.